What Documentation do I need to come to Canada to study?


Typically you will need a study permit and a visitor visa. They fall under the same application i.e. you are issued a visa with your study permit application. 


The following link takes you to a questionnaire that will tell you what permits you need, what forms you need to fill out at well as any additional documentation that may be unique to your situation.


You can also book an appointment with an immigration advisor through the following link if you have any additional questions or concerns. 

More content coming soon!